- Large all-purpose carry bag.
- 100 percent fair trade, vegan and sustainable thanks to the recycling of rice sacks.
- Tear resistant, waterproof and tested in tropical storms.
- Built-in zipper.
- Strong and adjustable handle.
- Each product is unique and handmade.
- They are made by people with disabilities in Cambodia.
- UNESCO Award and certified by the World Fair Trade Organization.
Who are BEADBAGS?
Cambodia is the country with the most landmine amputees in the world. Every year more than 800 people are killed by landmines and unexploded ordnance.
Staple food prices have increased significantly in recent years, causing an average of twelve percent of all households to have food supply problems.
None of the mine victims would have the opportunity to feed or support their families if there were not factories like BEADBAGS, which employ these people and, above all, give them a highly qualified education.
They currently employ about 600 people with disabilities in 2 highly skilled factories in Cambodia. This project was recognized by UNESCO in 2004 for its excellent craftsmanship. Production is carried out under strict control of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).